- Replacing the product with another product available at the Shop is possible after prior contact with the Seller, upon payment or return of difference in value.
- Any Customer may withdraw from a purchase contract within max. 14 days from the date they receive the product.
- Withdrawal from the Product sales contract is effected by the Customer making an unequivocal statement to the Seller, which can be downloaded below.
- Immediate costs shall be borne and the form of product return shall be decided by the Customer.
- A Customer who is a consumer may ask the Seller to replace the purchased Product with another Product of the same type or another Product available at the Shop – upon payment or return of difference in value. If a return is necessary, the form of return shall be decided by the Customer.
Complaints concerning physical faults in products can be submitted via e-mail to the address email@example.com or in written form to the address of the Seller. You can download the complaint form below.